Just thought I would update you on what has been going on for the past 2 months.
The first thing is that I have rewritten the Hexagon System. I realized when I was doing the Water layer that I would have Major issues adding more layers, Foliage and the like, due to the way I had the Hexagon System coded. That is now fixed. While I am not completely sure how I plan to do the Foliage and such, I am now sure that I can tack on another Layer and be fine. The Water Layer took only a few minutes to Place on the GameBoard. The Result is thus:
My current Task list is rather Large now that I have fixed the above. My immediate task is to Recode the Unit Movement System to accept the new Hexagon System. After that... A lot of Rule entry and figuring out the best way to make the system follow the rules.

No comments:
Post a Comment